Rishabh privilege provides a value-added initiative to its residents with resale services through the PropCare Division.
Residents wanting to sell their apartments can approach the PropCare Division for comprehensive assistance and guidance. The PropCare division, in turn, will coordinate between the homeowner and prospective buyers, ensuring that all necessary procedures are met – from filling application forms, showcasing apartments to carrying out final negotiations.
Once the sale has been finalized, the PropCare division executes an agreement between the buyer and the seller and assists in the registration process with the help of the legal department.
Reinforcing our focused commitment towards delivering delightful customer experiences, Rishabh privilege through the PropCare Division offers another pioneering initiative with rental services.
The PropCare division liaisons between the homeowners and prospective tenants handling pre-rental applications and relevant legal formalities.
Scope of Services
- Propcare scope is to conduct a search for a home to rent.
- Conducting inspections with the prospective tenant of the proposed flat.
- Obtaining feedback from the prospect upon inspection.
- Negotiating on behalf of the prospective tenant on the price point.
- Negotiating on the terms & conditions on behalf of the Prospective Tenant.
- Preparing draft of agreements as required for the transaction.
- Having the necessary documents franked by the authorized government agency.
- Delivery a copy of the signed & franked lease agreement to the homeowners [for Rental Services].
- Liaison with the developer/builder and or various government agencies with the interest of completing the transaction.